Information for Vendors
We are proud to have a diverse group of vendors who form the backbone of our market.
In order for us to fulfill our objective of making the market a successful venue for family farms, and to provide a direct source for fresh, local and nutritious food for families in the Napa Valley and the surrounding area, priority will always be given to the Growers.
2013 Membership and Stall Fees
- Membership in the 2013 St. Helena Farmers’ Market is $50.00 for the season. As a member, you are entitled to a reduced stall fee as outlined below.
- Member: After paying $50.00 for the current season, members will be charged a flat rate of $40.00 per market.
- Non-Member: If you choose to participate in the market as a non-member, you will be charged a flat rate of $50.00 per market.
- Child Vendors: Any child age 15 years and under who is selling a product entirely of his/her own production and meets all other rules and regulations of the market will be charged a stall fee of $10.00, providing there is space at the market.
Any fines, including those for tardiness, will be added to the stall fee.
At this time our Grower Category is full for general field crops. If you would like to be placed on our waiting list, please download the Application Form and send it to Ed Smith, Market Manager, St Helena Farmers’ Market, P.O. Box 70, St Helena, CA 94574.
- Artisans and Prepared Foods
We are unfortunately only able to accept one or two new vendors in the Food and Artisan Category per year. In order to qualify for our market, you must be the one who makes the product and not be a distributor or reseller of a product. For artisans and prepared foods, you may submit an application for consideration but please be aware that there is no guarantee that there will be a spot available this year. In order to be considered, please download the “Vendor Application Form” and “Vendor Product List” and send them to Ed Smith, Market Manager, St Helena Farmers’ Market, P.O. Box 70 St Helena, CA 94574.
Please DO NOT SEND MONEY for the membership with the Application and Product Forms. When a vacancy becomes available, we will contact the potential vendors that 1) meet all the criteria for membership in the market, and 2) are the best fit for the overall mix of the market according to their product.
Certificate of Insurance
Once you have been confirmed for a space at the market, you must submit a "Certificate of Insurance" (Liability) before you start your market schedule. Please contact your Insurance Agent and tell them to send a certificate showing you have liability coverage and naming the City of St Helena and the St Helena Farmers’ Market as “additional named insured”. There should be little or no charge by them for doing this. Liability limit should be in the amount of $1,000,000 per occurrence.
Vendor Rules and Regulations
All vendors are required to be fully conversant with the Vendor Rules and Regulations for the St. Helena Farmers' Market and to abide by them at all times.
Thank you for your interest in the St Helena Farmers’ Market.